In the field of Hospitality and Tourism Industry, the firm acts as legal counsel, to provide assistance to some major owners, managers and developers on the entire development life-cycle of their projects.
We advise on a broad range of industries areas, including commercial, business and luxury hotels, associated condominium and hotel apartments, leisure operations including amusement parks and leisure complexes.
We also provide a day-to day legal assistance for every matter related to the management of the hotels operated by our clients.
Clients come to us for advice on a broad range of issues, the most common of which include:
- Formation and legal operation of hotel operating companies;
- Acquisitions (letters of intent, purchase and sale agreements, transfer of management rights agreements);
- Management and operation arrangements;
- Franchise and licensing transactions;
- Pre-opening and marketing contracts;
- Development and construction agreements;
- Employment and subcontracting matters;
- Outsourcing agreements;
- Resort affiliation and resort affiliation agreements;
- General consultancy and services contracts (architects, advisors and managers, travel agencies);
- Advising in all aspects of ownership, construction and operation;
- Structuring for complex mixed use hotel and leisure facilities.