Review of social law issues affecting the employees of a target Company, in the light of local regulatory environment, including:
- Review of standard employment contracts (mainly, sensitive clauses: “golden parachute” clause, mobility clause, remuneration clause, non-competition clause, etc.);
- Structure and composition of the representative institutions of the company staff (group, company and institutions committees, staff representatives, central union representatives, health, safety and working conditions committees, …);
- Social status within the company and specially : remuneration, working time and leave terms, classifications, severance payments and notice periods;
- Social liabilities evaluation;
- Implementation of remediation procedures.
With its multiple partnerships at the international level, the Firm regularly intervenes, along with foreign Colleagues, as a Local Counsel, as part of transnational acquisition projects.